[Pythonmac-SIG] Need help debugging the installer

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat Jun 21 00:13:22 EDT 2003

Folks,
I need help debugging the MacPython binary installer. I think I have
everything setup now so that if you install MacPython on a virgin
machine, one that has never seen a Python script in its life, it will
show a Python icon on a Python file, and it will start PythonLauncher
when you double-click such a file.

To test this, however, I need a machine that has never been near
Python. Needless to say, I have no such machine:-)

If someone here does have access to such a machine please let me know,
and I'll send you the installer to test.
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -