[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Panther - Python and Quartz

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Tue Jun 24 12:52:21 EDT 2003

I'm as baffled as anyone else here, nobody told me about anything
interesting regarding Python and Panther.

Google doesn't turn up anything interesting, yet. I've mailed the
article author to ask him where he found this bit of information.

The only thing I can imagine it could mean is that they're going to
ship a framework Python, or some other way to run GUI programs from
Python, like opening up the hidden API that allows normal unix programs
to connect to the window server.
Goldman