[Pythonmac-SIG] sanity checks: building MacOS X app

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:27:36 +0100

You've just earned yourself a very large beer (or other beverage of
your choice)!

The DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH was investigated a long time ago, but at the
time it
wouldn't fly, because there really wasn't a place where we could set
the variable.
But now that applets are built with bundlebuilder and use a script for
startup we
*do* have such a place! Thanks for finding this!

And, Just, in case you had thought of this already: yes, you can also
have a beer.

You know what: you can *all* come over to Amsterdam and have a beer:-)
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -