[Pythonmac-SIG] sanity checks: building MacOS X app

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:26:25 +0100

On Wednesday, Mar 5, 2003, at 01:19 Europe/Amsterdam, Johann Hibschman
wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 03:27 PM, Jack Jansen wrote:
>
>> You know what: you can *all* come over to Amsterdam and have a beer:-)
>
> Queensday!  Party at Jack's place!  Dibs on the couch!

Good idea, but be warned that you will be forced to listen to *both* my
bands
(Uit de Sloot and Chemical War Babies) playing. At least that will
probably
up the beer-intake:-)
Goldman