[Pythonmac-SIG] 4Suite install - linker issues

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:50:04 -0800

Joel Bender wrote:

> This leads me to believe that my version of the developer tools is
> obsolete, so I've been poking around in the Developer CD's trying to
> find something to help.  I was expecting the Dev.DVD Oct 2002 to have
> something, but I can't find it.
>
> So my question is, how do I find out what version of 'ld' I have, and
> where should I get the latest version?  Download it from Apple?

I don't know about ld in particular, but there was a Developer tools
release in December 2002. You want to download that from Apple.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov