[Pythonmac-SIG] Package manager collection complete

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Tue May 6 14:29:57 EDT 2003

Folks,
the package manager collection is complete. At least: it is as complete
as I'm going to make it, for the time being, unless you spot glaring
omissions.

What I need now is feedback. Most important is feedback from people who
don't have
the developer tools installed: all packages are available as binary
installs, and these should work when installing on a machine without
the dev tools, but as I have no such machine myself I need someone to
go through the motions of testing it.
Goldman