[Pythonmac-SIG] SciPy or ScientificPython

Lizardo H. C.M. Nunes lizardo@urbi.com.br
Tue May 20 01:48:43 EDT 2003

I much appreciated all the help with NumPy. It passed all tests fine
and I think that it is working fine.

Now I want to install modules for number crunching and I want to
install SciPy. It requires ATLAS and LAPACK, which Apple provides. Any
input from experienced who successfully built SciPy using Apple's
veclib.framework is really welcome.

Also, if you could please recommend other modules that you think are
important for a Doctorate student in Physics, I would be glad to hear
from you.

Regards,
Lizardo.