[Pythonmac-SIG] Helloooooooo

Dispatch at McAfee.com Dispatch at McAfee.com
Sat May 31 18:20:31 EDT 2003

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
NETDOOR Spam Filter Administrator <filter-admin at netdoor.com>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://support.netdoor.com/email/filtering.html

An attachment named The_Truth_of_Love.pif was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.