[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.3 for Panther - Second build

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat Nov 1 18:57:30 EST 2003

I've created a second build of MacPython 2.3 for Panther. I would like
y'all to check it out, as soon as I get some positive feedback I'll
announce it. You can download it from

There are two changes:
- The IDE crash that some people were experiencing has been fixed. In
addition, the IDE Scripts folder is now in
"~/Library/Python/IDE-Scripts" (where it should have been all along).
- It is now possible to install the full Python documentation. Until I
get some replies from people that it works it is in the experimental
PackMan database,

If you've been having any other crucial problems with MacPython 2.3 for
Panther that you haven't told me about, and you think they should be
included: let me know quickly!