[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.3 for Panther - Second build

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat Nov 1 18:57:30 EST 2003

Folks,
I've created a second build of MacPython 2.3 for Panther. I would like
y'all to check it out, as soon as I get some positive feedback I'll
announce it. You can download it from
<http://ftp.cwi.nl/jack/python/mac/newer/MacPython-Panther-2.3-2.dmg>.

There are two changes:
- The IDE crash that some people were experiencing has been fixed. In
addition, the IDE Scripts folder is now in
"~/Library/Python/IDE-Scripts" (where it should have been all along).
- It is now possible to install the full Python documentation. Until I
get some replies from people that it works it is in the experimental
PackMan database,
<http://www.python.org/packman/version-0.3/exp-darwin-7.0.0-
Power_Macintosh.plist>.

If you've been having any other crucial problems with MacPython 2.3 for
Panther that you haven't told me about, and you think they should be
included: let me know quickly!
Goldman