[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: MacPython 2.3 for Panther - Second build

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Tue Nov 4 08:02:27 EST 2003

On 3-nov-03, at 20:00, Russell E. Owen wrote:

> At risk of sounding ungrateful and a bit off-topic, what's the plan for
> Python 2.3.1 or 2.3.2 (I can't tell if the 2.3.2 fixes matter, but some
> of the 2.3.1 fixes do look relevant to the Mac)?

2.3.1 is dead: there were some serious problems that resulted in 2.3.2
being released quickly after it. However, I've been too busy to do a
2.3.2 installer for MacPython (but building it from source should work
just fine).

I have a big batch of patches sitting waiting for me, I'll incorporate
these as soon as I have the time, and hopefully that will be in time
for 2.3.3.
Goldman