[Pythonmac-SIG] PackMan issue

Israel C. Evans israel at sandlotgames.com
Tue Nov 4 17:39:44 EST 2003

I kept getting errors on this one when opening up the pimp database on

---- tables-0.7.1-binary: install test got exception
---- source:
import tables
if tables.__version__ < '0.7.1':
     raise OldInstalled, "Version %s installed" % tables.__version__
---- exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
mac/pimp.py", line 454, in installed
     exec installTest in namespace
   File "<string>", line 2, in ?
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '__version__'
---- Please copy this and mail to bob at redivi.com