[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython logo redux

Kevin Ollivier kevino at tulane.edu
Wed Nov 5 14:18:14 EST 2003

Hi all,

I found something on the web which may very well get voted down as too
cute, but I think at least shows something close to the Windows icon
both in design and in the feeling it conveys, and is aquafied. The nice
thing about using this is that it would at least already exist, and
we'd just need to ask permission from the designer to use it:

http://www.zerobias.com/icons.htm

Look at the snake in the "Glass animals" set. At the very least I think
he looks friendly. =)

Thanks,

Kevin