[Pythonmac-SIG] [newbie] Question about mod_psp with Apache and MacPython 2.3.x under 10.2.6

Marlon A. Griffith marlong at rogers.com
Fri Nov 7 14:36:13 EST 2003

Hello there,
	I am testing the waters with this my first post. I like php
for web development and came across mod_psp, which has an embedded
structure like php. It is experimental, but functional for the
author. I believe under linux.
	The procedure was to compile the module and install it under
apache. Does anyone have any experience with this module or compiling
python modules for apache using MacPython 2.3.x libraries as the core?

Please Note: I can post the details but wanted to test the waters
before sending all the error messages and modified files, etc.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--

Make it a great day!
http://members.rogers.com/kalyxsis

"We move ahead by going deeper." Jennifer James (1943- ) American Writer

"Don't let your schooling interfere with your education."  Mark Twain
"Do not parrot the words of famous people. Learn the meaning of what they
say and repeat it in your own words."  Mark Twain (not an exact quote).