[Pythonmac-SIG] [newbie] Question about mod_psp with Apache and MacPython 2.3.x under 10.2.6

Marlon A. Griffith marlong at rogers.com
Fri Nov 7 23:30:53 EST 2003

Thanks for your pointers Bob.
	I did not realize that psp had not been worked on for that
long. Last thing, I did read was that it was rolled into mod_python.
I will explore the other options.

--

Make it a great day!
kalyxsis at rogers.com
http://members.rogers.com/kalyxsis

"We move ahead by going deeper." Jennifer James (1943- ) American Writer

"Don't let your schooling interfere with your education."  Mark Twain
"Do not parrot the words of famous people. Learn the meaning of what they
say and repeat it in your own words."  Mark Twain (not an exact quote).