[Pythonmac-SIG] [newbie] Question about mod_psp with Apache and MacPython 2.3.x under 10.2.6

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Nov 8 00:26:15 EST 2003

Maybe it is part of mod_python now, I didn't look at their CVS, but
that's a different question entirely :)  I'm not sure that mod_python
would work too well on stock OS X, because Apache 1.3.x will not work
with a threaded Python, so you'd have to build your own.  It's just a
big mess, I've done it before, I don't recommend it.

-bob