[Pythonmac-SIG] [newbie] Question about mod_psp with Apache and MacPython 2.3.x under 10.2.6

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Nov 8 03:50:07 EST 2003

For 10.3, use -undefined dynamic_lookup WITHOUT -flat_namespace .. I
posted about this a few hours ago.  -flat_namespace is only for 10.1
and (sparingly) for 10.2, 10.3 should not use it.  Chances are, it can
be fixed so that you don't need either, but this would be the interim
solution.

And wow, I totally forgot that I had compiled mod_python for apache2 so
long ago :)  I don't use that stuff anymore, I used to have some code
that ran on mod_python, but I moved it to Twisted.

-bob