[Pythonmac-SIG] RegexPlor 0.7 b

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Tue Nov 11 06:42:20 EST 2003

Hi,

I've finally moved a little bit ahead with RegexPlor and there is
a beta you can look at and comment if you like:

   http://python.net/~gherman/RegexPlor.html
   http://python.net/~gherman/projects/RegexPlor-0.7b.tar.gz

The changes are more superficial, now using a real TabView, which
does make more sense, although I'm not entirely happy with it b/c
when picking the (textured) window left or right of it you cannot
move it unless you have a few pixels distance to the tab view...
Same on Panther, but there it looks maybe nicer than before.

Still, it seems like the somewhat annoying and very strange effects
of moving the entire window across the screen while selecting por-
tions of text inside has finally gone.

Also, I have not much of a clue what kind of documents this sort
of document-based app would/should be saving or loading if any,
so I've disabled the respective menu entries...

I know there should also be some cycling between matched groups,
which is reserved for the next big thing to come...

Comments welcome,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman - http://python.net/~gherman
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." (Alan Kay)