[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Editor for Mac

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Tue Nov 11 12:15:26 EST 2003

I also use SubEthaEdit for python (and FORTRAN) coding, and enjoy it
very much. I was hoping to use Xcode, but it does a poor job of even
simple things like remembering my python code is to be indented 4
spaces, while my FORTRAN code needs 6 spaces. Very poor indenting, and
no python debugging, which makes its use as an IDE pointless. So far
emacs is the only OSX editor that I've seen that integrates pdb for
debugging.

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia