[Pythonmac-SIG] Additional Package Manager database for 10.3 now available

Kaweh Kazemi kaweh at knuddl.org
Tue Nov 11 12:58:27 EST 2003

Bob,

During installing pygame using your repository I got a strange problem
- PackageManager does not launch anymore. Well, during pygame
installation PackageManager closed itself (without me closing it)
without any message, so I thought that pygame installation failed. But
pygame seem to installed fine (I can do a "import pygame").

But now PackageManager does not start up anymore, only thing I found
was following message in Console.app:

Fatal Python error: Can't import module 'numarray.libnumarray'

It bounces a couple of times and then vanishes. Any hints were I should
start searching for the problem?

This is on 10.3 (clean install) with latest MacPython add-on package
installed.

Thanks,
Kaweh