[Pythonmac-SIG] Additional Package Manager database for 10.3 now available

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Nov 11 13:15:42 EST 2003

Kaweh,

This is the first report of this kind I've heard.. very strange.  Do
you have a G3 or G4/G5?  It's possible but unlikely that I compiled
numarray in such a way that it won't work on a G3.  All my machines
(and all the machines I have access to) are G4 or G5 so I can't really
know if it breaks on an altivec-free CPU :)

Can you send me /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/python.crash.log ?

Can you also send me the output of python -v -c "import
numarray.libnumarray" ?

Did you install any Python modules/packages/extensions on your own (not
including the latest MacPython add-ons) prior to installing pygame from
my repository?

-bob