[Pythonmac-SIG] NSTableViews bad data reloads

Stéphane Jolicoeur-Fidelia s.jol at jol-tech.net
Wed Nov 12 12:56:53 EST 2003

Hi,
I have been more succesful in my pyobjc trial as some might remember.
Anyways I did encounter a bug/problem with my code: I have an app that
has two windows and four NSTableViews, each with a different tag number
and linked to arrays containing dictionnaries. 3 of them seem to work
perfectly except for one that is dynamically updated by the user or the
program itself. Now that table view calls the apropriate update
function the traces I put ,show me that the inserted values are
correct, but the displayed information is not. It changes all entries
made by the user to the one he/she last entered. but not the computer's
entries who stay the correct. What should be done?

regards
Stephane

NB: how do i dynamically resize cells to wrap around the text?