[Pythonmac-SIG] Help with TKinter under 10.3

Bob W kranki2 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 14 15:30:08 EST 2003

Thanks, that helped.  Sometimes, I just don't see those things! :)  So,
now I do:

import _tkinter
import Tkinter
Tkinter._test()

I get the window up with a couple of msgs and two buttons.  However, it
stays in the background and issues "SetFrontProcess failed,-606" back
in the python Terminal session.  BTW, I got the description of this out
of the Python FAQ.  That is why I am using it.

Thanks again for any help.

Begin forwarded message: