[Pythonmac-SIG] [ann] AppScripting 0.1.0

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Wed Nov 19 05:52:46 EST 2003

On 19 Nov 2003, at 10:11, has wrote:
> More important stuff includes figuring out how to create
> typeAppSignature AEDescs (or equivalent) for apps like Address Book
> that don't have creator codes, and how best to implement the user
> interface for the by-test reference form (aka 'whose clauses').

Assume that a LaunchServices or ApplicationServices or whatever module
will be available soon. That'll solve the first problem, right?

The second problem is more of a design problem, Python has no language
construct for this that we could use. But the bad news is that I don't
have an easy solution either:-(

--
Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack
Goldman