[Pythonmac-SIG] NSTableView and NSOutlineView backgrounds

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Mon Oct 13 12:41:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm fiddling with coloring cells in TableViews and OutlineViews,
and it seems like I must be doing something very stupid. In any
case I can't get the cells colored as I like. They just seem to
"overpaint" themselves with the standard white background.

The funniest thing of all is: I can see the background color tem-
porarily when attempting to edit a cell's content, but afterwards
it disappears again... It's really driving me nuts... Here's the
sample code if somebody has a minute to look at it:

   http://python.net/~gherman/tmp/TableViewTest.tar.gz

One column should be coloured in alternating red and yellow, but
it isn't.

Regards,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"He who can read but does not read good books has no advantage over