[Pythonmac-SIG] What's MacPython missing?

Bugbee, Larry larry.bugbee at boeing.com
Wed Oct 15 13:44:28 EDT 2003

The nuisance item at the top of my list is....  a site-packages link.

In the same way as we have links in Python.framework for Headers and Resources to their equivalents in the 'current' version, I'd like to see a link to the 'current' site-packages.  This would provide a simple programmatic way to get there without first having to determine which is the current version and construct the path accordingly.

Specialized, and perhaps further down the list is Orange, a machine learning/data mining library.  http://magix.fri.uni-lj.si/orange/

Larry