[Pythonmac-SIG] iChat channel

Drew McCormack drewmccormack at mac.com
Fri Oct 24 13:19:06 EDT 2003

I just read on the CocoaDev list that they have a CocoaDev chat via
iChat. I feel like someone has been having a massive party and I wasn't
invited :-(

Is there something like that for mac python development? If not, anyone
interested? Maybe something like "MacPythonDev".

The thing I like about IM is that you can get quick answers to little
questions. A mailing list is great for the big debates and discussions,
but the one liners are better handled through chat.

Drew