[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: PyInterpreter 0.3

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Oct 28 18:16:13 EST 2003

I've just updated PyInterpreter to 0.3

On Oct 28, 2003, at 2:12 AM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> PyInterpreter is a set of PyObjC classes (and a nib) that makes it
> easy to put an interactive Python interpreter into just about any
> PyObjC application.  It supports the following features:
> 	Colored stdout / stderr
> 	raw_input() / stdin.readline() support via modal dialog (a la
> PythonIDE)

Now it acts more like a real terminal and lets you type inline, no more
modal dialog.  It's scary, but it works!

Note:  don't ever try and have more than two PyInterpreter windows in
the same application (that have stdin enabled).. You're asking for
trouble :)
Note:  don't push the up/down arrows because they'll probably trigger
history, you probably don't want this when typing.. I'll probably fix
this somehow.