[Pythonmac-SIG] Python iCal Module?

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox at mac.com
Thu Sep 4 20:24:48 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 11:29 PM, Israel C. Evans wrote:

> I've been wondering if anyone has gotten around to writing up a Python
> Module capable of reading/writing iCal files.

I'm working on one, actually. I've got it reading the calendar and
(most of) the event objects.

I need it for a project that should be in testing within the next month
or so... I'll have it done by then, if not sooner.

(But, hey, if someone's got a module that I could just use, well,
great!)

-Ryan

Who *just* saw the "reading iCal with Ruby" MacTech article...