[Pythonmac-SIG] Additional binary packages for Python2.3 on 10.2.6

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Fri Sep 5 19:59:20 EDT 2003

On Friday, Sep 5, 2003, at 13:03 America/New_York, Rob Managan wrote:

> I have a copy of the QDRotate sources. Here is what I have from the
> piddle-1.0.14 release

Thanks Rob,

I managed to build QDRotate for piddle with some minor changes to
include statements.  Piddle 1.0.15 with my MacOS X fixes and a working
QDRotate (builds as part of setup.py) is available from:
	http://undefined.org/python/piddle-1.0.15-osx.tgz

A binary version is also available in my Package Manager repository:
	http://undefined.org/python/pimp/darwin-6.6-Power_Macintosh.plist

It's not heavily tested, and I'm not exactly sure it does what it's
supposed to because I'm not familiar with W or Piddle, but a small test
worked (the first one I saw on the webpage with rotated text).