[Pythonmac-SIG] reinstalling python

Bernard Bernu bernu at lptl.jussieu.fr
Wed Sep 10 17:46:53 EDT 2003

I'm using Python (now 2.3 on MaxOSX.2.6) since a few month for
scientific applications
on a titanium and I'm very grateful to all of you.
I have to problems:
- tkinter never worked correctly (I tried wxpython and get crashes).
Menu never works
- I saw recently a new Tcl/Tk on apple site and installed it.
   Is this version compatible with python2.3 ?
- I need boost-python and would like very much have it in
Package-Manager.
   In the mean time does it exist a binary for MacOSX.2?

Cheers,
Bernard
Bernard Bernu                                      |  Internet :
bernu at lptl.jussieu.fr.
Physique Théorique des Liquides    |
http://www.lptl.jussieu.fr/users/bernu
4, place Jussieu, Tour 16, Et. 5          |      Tel : (33) 01 44 27 72
38
Boîte 121                                                |      Fax :
(33) 01 44 27 51 00
75252 Paris Cedex 05, France          |