[Pythonmac-SIG] Blogserving with Python

Jörg Kantel kantel at mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Sep 16 05:40:47 EDT 2003

Am Montag, 15.09.03 um 23:11 Uhr schrieb Arthur Elsenaar:
> I need to set up a blogging system on Mac OS X at our institute and
> need some advice. I've seen Moveable Type, which seems popular, but I
> would prefer if it was built on Python instead of Perl.

In the beginning of the year I've looked for a blogging system in
python bit I found none, so I wrote one by meyself. My weblog
<http://www.schockwellenreiter.de/> is running with this but it's alpha
until now. (Later I want to publish it here <a
href="http://www.pythonmania.de/"> under the GPL.)

If you want to have a look at it, I can sent you the sources.

HTH
J"org Kantel

PS: If ypu want to give Zope a try, Squishdot <http://squishdot.org/>
should be a powerful system and at the moment I also try to tweak Plone
<http://www.plone.org/"> to be a weblog system (if anything else around
here has experience with that -- pls. contact me).

--
Der Schockwellenreiter - die tägliche Ration Wahnsinn:
<http://www.schockwellenreiter.de/>
der at schockwellenreiter.de