[Pythonmac-SIG] Advertising PyObjC apps

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Sun Sep 21 04:50:54 EDT 2003

Hi, I just found this today:

    http://anode.anotrash.com/index.php?cat=2

where the final comment is maybe of interest:

   "The big selling point here is not the utility of these appli-
    cations (which is appreciable, if not extraordinary), but that
    such a wealth of PyObjC examples has become available.  If any-
    body knows any other open-source PyObjC applications, please
    let me know in the comments."

This makes me believe that some central page for "all PyObjC appli-
cations worth knowing about" might be a good selling point, until
Apple and others can't ignore it anymore. ;-)

I've got many more ideas for simple and useful apps, but not enough
time to implement them all. If your situation fits with that, let's
come together and make more cool things happen!

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"The whole point of brainwashing, is that those being brainwashed