[Pythonmac-SIG] Updated plistservices and userdefaults modules

Sarwat Khan sarwat at sarwat.net
Tue Sep 23 23:54:43 EDT 2003

Hi all,

A quick update to plistservices and userdefaults; I'm just releasing
the fixes that I've made over the last month or so.

userdefaults.py is just cleaner with no real fixes. The
UserDefaults.dataForKey implementation was borked, but I don't expect
anyone to use those accessors anyway :P The significant change is, as I
mentioned in my last post, to the setup.py script so that it can
install the distributed python 2.2/2.3 binaries on any Darwin platform
regardless of the version of Darwin.

plistservices has a few bug fixes; the Date.dateWithDateTime wasn't a
class method (making it pretty useless) and the ISO8601 sometimes
returned datetime.datetime instances instead of Date instances (this
was pretty annoying when combined with the last bug).

You can get them at http://sarwat.net/opensource/

{sarwat khan : http://sarwat.net}