[Pythonmac-SIG] PackageManager link broken?

Etienne Posthumus etienne at cs.vu.nl
Wed Sep 24 15:05:05 EDT 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> I enjoy PyObjC development and wouldn't mind writing a PyObjC
> equivalent to Package Manager.. it wouldn't be very big or hard to
> maintain, and it would have the added benefit of being intuitive for a
> user of other Cocoa applications.  Another thing is that a PyObjC

- and if it is in PyObjC you will have some enthusiastic offers of help to
maintain it. The past few weeks I have been getting more into Cocoa
development with PyObjC, working my way through the 'Building Applications
with Cocoa' and doing the examples in Python in stead of Objective-C.

It is just SUCH a pleasure developing GUI apps for OS X with PyObjC.

Hats off, and thanks to Ronald, BillB and others for the amazing work!

EP