[Pythonmac-SIG] Generate OSA Suite in 10.2.3

Nick Matsakis matsakis at mit.edu
Wed Sep 24 23:43:55 EDT 2003

I am playing around with a developer's preview of Panther, and I see
that it comes with Python 2.3.  I'd like to try out some of the OSAScript
features, but it seems that the IDE and other graphical python tools are
not installed.  So, I have two questions:

1. Is there a binary release of these additional tools available for
download somewhere?

2. I've found reference to a "Generate OSA Suite..." command in the IDE
that can be used to build an OSA Suite for a Mac application.  Is this
functionality available in the panther 2.3 without the IDE?  I'm thinking
of something I can run from the interpreter that will take an application
code or something as an argument and spit out the suite.

Nick Matsakis