[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: SystemConfiguration wrapper

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Fri Apr 2 14:35:12 EST 2004

http://undefined.org/python/SystemConfiguration-0.3.tar.gz

Ok, so I haven't gotten around to adding the stuff from MoreSCF... but
it does have more examples.  You probably want to use PyObjC from a
very recent CVS (as in, today or so) to run the battery following
example, because you really want the new signal handling support.

It should build with Project Builder, because I left the project file
as a pbproj and haven't edited it, but I have only been testing on
Xcode.. so YMMV.

It's probably useful even if you are not using Python, as the wrapper
takes the CoreFoundation based SystemConfiguration API and gives it a
nice autoreleased ObjC API.

-bob