[Pythonmac-SIG] cgiwrap and appscript

Rob Bedford rafferty29 at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 5 00:30:39 EDT 2004

Thanks I was on 10.3.3 and had a version in /Library/Frameworks and in
/System strange   they both were labeled 2.3.  However as you said when
I removed the one in /Library in works and launches fine.  Now that I
am past the setup I can write the real code :-)

Thanks again for the fast response,
Rob