[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: [SciPy-user] ANN: SciPy 0.3 Released

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Wed Apr 21 21:45:14 EDT 2004

Hey Jerry,

We'd like to eventually build Mac installations as part of our standard
build process, but I have no idea when that will actually happen.

Is there someone out there that can build and package scipy as a .dmg
file?  If so, we'll stick it on the download page.  Fink is also a
possibility, but many Mac users I've run into really frown upon Fink and
would really prefer .dmg installs.  I guess we can stick both up on the
site so that everyone is happy.

thanks,
eric