[Pythonmac-SIG] mod_python works (was: Re: libpython2.3.a?)

Lance E Sloan lsloan at umich.edu
Thu Apr 22 12:23:37 EDT 2004

--On Wednesday, April 21, 2004 5:59 PM -0400 "Marlon A. Griffith"
<marlong at rogers.com> wrote:
> Where did you get the source for puthon for compiling mod_python? Did you
> use MacPython's source or a python that you got through Fink or another
> means?

That's the part I like the best:  I didn't use *any* Python source.  I just
used the Python that comes with Mac OS X 10.3.3.  It's a thing of beauty.
Very little work required to get mod_python running so I can get to using
it quickly.

--
Lance E Sloan, Systems Research Programmer III
U-M WATS: Web Applications, Technologies, and Solutions