[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: [SciPy-user] ANN: SciPy 0.3 Released

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Fri Apr 23 12:41:46 EDT 2004

On Apr 23, 2004, at 12:21 PM, Louis M. Pecora wrote:

>> I have written up some OSX installation instructions thhis morning and
>> have submitted them to the SciPy folks. I will inform the list when
>> these
>> are made available on the SciPy site (hopefully soon).
>>
>> Chris
>
> Ergo,  We are in debt to you.  Thank you.

The instructions have been published on SciPy.org:

http://www.scipy.org/documentation/Members/fonnesbeck/osx_build.txt

I hope I have not forgotten anything important -- its been awhile since
I installed it from *scratch*, but I believe everything is there. Let
me know if it is otherwise.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia

"More and more of our imports come from overseas."
          George W. Bush, 25 September 2000
--
Putting http://wecanstopspam.org in your email helps it pass through
overzealous spam filters.