[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython Install

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Wed Apr 28 05:21:31 EDT 2004

I would like to "upgrade" my instal of Python to MacPython. I'm running
Mac OS 10.3.3 and, having just used the MacPython additions installer,
I realise that its updated the system copy of Python, not my instal.

Question: How do I add the appropriate modules to my
/usr/local/bin/Python2.3/ (my 2.3.3 instal) rather than the system
versh? I've looked through MacPython's FAQ as suggested elsewhere on
the MacPython web site but I didn't see anything directly relevant.

TIA

Simon Forster