[Pythonmac-SIG] Anyone else doing epydoc->postscript->OS X Preview Application?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 5 06:57:32 CEST 2004

I'm currently using epydoc to generate docs for my code, and since I
don't have dvi2ps
installed, tried to do epydoc->postscript, and then open and print the
postscript
using Preview. However, the heading line on each page (giving the
module and
class) is overwritten by the first line of documentation on the page,
and I'm
wondering if the problem is specific to the Mac, or general to epydoc.
I've tried to
install ps2pdf and get it working, but had problems, so before I try
that again, I'd like
to know if it will actually cure this.

Thanks,
Ken