[Pythonmac-SIG] Is Python right for what I want to do?

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Tue Aug 17 06:09:56 CEST 2004

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions. I picked up the
O'Reilly Learning Python book today and I'm going to give it a try.
Even if it doesn't turn out to be the language I want to use for this
project, I will still benefit from learning Python anyway.

If the current packaging tools aren't the greatest, I figure they
will only get better over time.

I'll take a closer look at wxPython and pyGame as well. Either or
both of those might be the toolkit that I'm looking for when it comes
to UI and graphics handling.

Thanks again,

-Rodney
Rodney Somerstein