[Pythonmac-SIG] Xpython

oscar sanchez skr at telefonica.net
Thu Aug 19 14:07:37 CEST 2004

Hi, I just found the XPython plug-in (bin version, source won't
compile), but I can't get to work. I'm putting it at:

~/Library/Application Support/Apple/Developer Tools/

I tried also:

~/Library/Application Support/Apple/Developer Tools/Plug-ins/
/Library/Application Support/Apple/Developer Tools/Plug-ins/

none of them worked. I've also found that if I have one copy on the
first dir and another one on the third, Xcode (1.5) won't startup, so
it is detecting them. what I'm missing here?

thanks,
oscar