[Pythonmac-SIG] Rendezvous & Python

Jerome jeremy.knope at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:49:08 CEST 2004

thanks, i'll take a deeper look this time, i've looked at twisted
before and for rendezvous parts but all i came up with was that it
used the pyzeroconf module it seemed...
probably should just use it and maybe try to figure out it's signal
blocking deal...
 will have to play with it more
but does anybody know how to publish a service with PyObjC sans UI,
tried runloop stuff but i'm pretty much clueless in that area
 --jerome