[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [Pyobjc-dev] PyObjC py2app-branch merged to trunk

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Dec 4 18:02:05 CET 2004

After waking up a bit I realized this is could possibly be because you
didn't remove an old PyObjC installation first.  Do that, and then
reinstall.

Using the bdist_mpkg installer (which will also install py2app) is
another way to wipe the old installation clean.  From the pyobjc source
tree:
% python setup.py bdist_mpkg --open

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what to tell you, because it works
just fine on three computers here (one OS X 10.2 and two OS X 10.3)
with standard-enough configurations.

-bob