[Pythonmac-SIG] advanced newbie questions

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Feb 2 07:40:10 EST 2004

"Michael J. Barber" <mjb at uma.pt> writes:

> Not actually an outliner, but jEdit has decent line folding. I used it
> for Python programming for a while, and the folding was quite nice. As
> I understand it, both vim and emacs do folding as well, but I've
> little or no experience using folding with either of them.

Emacs certainly supports this, but I never in practice use it (the
fact that I can never seem to remember the key binding for
un-narrowing may be connected to this).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  The gripping hand is really that there are morons everywhere, it's
  just that the Americon morons are funnier than average.