[Pythonmac-SIG] Beginner's query: Path configuration in OS X 10.3

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Feb 13 08:05:28 EST 2004

On 13-feb-04, at 4:58, kevin wrote:

> seems like a big source of confusion. I always forget this too and am
> hoping that this makes it into the FAQ as the FAQ seems to be filled
> with stuff for folks who are powerusers and precious little for folks
> who are just setting out.

Definitely!

I'm adding all the questions (and answers) that appear here to the FAQ,
but I could definitely use some proofreading. And proofreading by a
novice is especially welcome, because I'm definitely going to think
some things are obvious, while they may be obvious to me but not to the
rest of the world.

So please read the FAQ and comment on it,
Goldman