[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Palm hotsync software?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sun Feb 15 16:16:59 EST 2004

On 13 Feb 2004, at 19:25, Wayne Folta wrote:

> It may be that before the conversation is over, Apple will have a big
> announcement about an Apple PDA or maybe iSync will step it up three
> or four notches and fill in the gap.

This wouldn't surprise me in the least. Palm would be stark raving mad
if they dropped the one market where they have a 100% marketshare:
no-one with a Mac uses a WinCE PDA, and I think the same is true for
Psions (in as far as they still exist).

But then, I could be wrong, and maybe with the numerous splits and
rejoins and resplits the-company-formerly-known-as-palm is now stark
raving mad,
Goldman