[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Palm hotsync software?

Kari-Hans Kommonen khk at uiah.fi
Sun Feb 22 17:13:00 EST 2004

On the other side of the playing field, Nokia is putting Python as
the scripting language of choice into its Symbian smartphones...

  http://www.mobilewhack.com/programming/python

...they are not the same thing as Palms today, but moving in that
direction...and it is a nice display of attitude and strategy.
(besides of having the iSync support as well.

...I'd like to manage all aspects of my phone with my mac using
python...and selectively do similar things with the mac from the
phone...

khk